BODYBUILDING MOTIVATION (aesthetic bodybuilding)










Bodybuilding Motivation (aesthetic bodybuilding)




Today bodybuilding for the most part is seen as a "freak show".  I know it sounds crazy, but I actually mean that in a positive way.  It's still blows my mind to this day when I see a person that is 5'6 be able to have 240 plus pounds shredded on stage.  Because regardless of whether a person is taking steroids or not, it still takes a hell of a lot of work and dedication to accomplish something like that.


With saying that, I also believe that there is a downside to looking like a muscular freak.  First and most importantly, it's not healthy.  It doesn't matter whether it's 240 plus pounds of muscle or fat.  On a 5'6 frame, your heart has to work extra hard for your body to function. 


In my opinion bodybuilding should represent not on fitness but also health.  Honestly there's nothing healthy about bodybuilding.  Because to compete you have do the same things that the big dawgs are doing.  Is it worth it?  I don't think so.


This is why I'm glad that classic physique was created.  Not only is healthier in my opinion.  But it's aesthetically pleasing.  Meaning that your physique looks better. We are taking it back to the "Golden Era"  with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Frank Zane.  This is era when I believe bodybuilding was main stream.  Meaning that everyone honestly aspired to look like these competitor.  These physiques " seemed " be attainable.  With these physiques seeming attainable that brought more fans.


So with classic making a come back, it will attract more fans.  Classic Physique will attract more competitors which the end will take one step closer to becoming mainstream.  This in the end will bring more money to the sport.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIG BACK ATTACK!!!!